Distinct mechanisms of bidirectional activity-dependent synaptic plasticity in superficial and deep layers of rat entorhinal cortex
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2003–2007, April 2004
How to Cite
Solger, J., Wozny, C., Manahan-Vaughan, D. and Behr, J. (2004), Distinct mechanisms of bidirectional activity-dependent synaptic plasticity in superficial and deep layers of rat entorhinal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2003–2007. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03292.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 2 October 2003, revised 19 January 2004, accepted 19 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!