How do target predictability and precueing affect the production of express saccades in monkeys?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1963–1968, April 2004
How to Cite
Schiller, P. H., Haushofer, J. and Kendall, G. (2004), How do target predictability and precueing affect the production of express saccades in monkeys?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1963–1968. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03299.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 25 November 2003, revised 3 February 2004, accepted 9 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!