Present address: Netherlands Institute for Brain Research, Meibergdreef 33, 1105 AZ Amsterdam ZO, the Netherlands
Neurons in hippocampal afferent zones of rat striatum parse routes into multi-pace segments during maze navigation
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1923–1932, April 2004
How to Cite
Mulder, A. B., Tabuchi, E. and Wiener, S. I. (2004), Neurons in hippocampal afferent zones of rat striatum parse routes into multi-pace segments during maze navigation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1923–1932. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03301.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 10 October 2003, revised 30 January 2004, accepted 5 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!