The C-terminal juxtamembrane region of the δ2 glutamate receptor controls its export from the endoplasmic reticulum
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1683–1690, April 2004
How to Cite
Matsuda, S., Hannen, R., Matsuda, K., Yamada, N., Tubbs, T. and Yuzaki, M. (2004), The C-terminal juxtamembrane region of the δ2 glutamate receptor controls its export from the endoplasmic reticulum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1683–1690. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03307.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 23 December 2003, revised 9 February 2004, accepted 11 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!