N.d.O. and L.M.S. contributed equally to this work.
Role of taurine uptake on the induction of long-term synaptic potentiation
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1875–1886, April 2004
How to Cite
Del Olmo, N., Suárez, L. M., Orensanz, L. M., Suárez, F., Bustamante, J., Duarte, J. M., Del Río, R. M. and Solís, J. M. (2004), Role of taurine uptake on the induction of long-term synaptic potentiation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1875–1886. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03309.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 17 October 2003, revised 26 January 2004, accepted 12 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!