Present address: Volen Center for Complex Systems, Brandeis University, mail stop #013, 415 South Street, Waltham, MA 02454, USA; E-mail: email@example.com
Synaptic drive contributing to rhythmic activation of motoneurons in the deafferented stick insect walking system
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1856–1862, April 2004
How to Cite
Büschges, A., Ludwar, B. Ch., Bucher, D., Schmidt, J. and DiCaprio, R. A. (2004), Synaptic drive contributing to rhythmic activation of motoneurons in the deafferented stick insect walking system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1856–1862. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03312.x
†Permanent address: Neurobiology Program, Ohio University, Department of Biological Sciences, Irvine Hall, Athens, OH 45701, USA; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 13 October 2003, revised 11 February 2004, accepted 12 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!