Neural activation during experimental allodynia: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3211–3218, June 2004
How to Cite
Maihöfner, C., Schmelz, M., Forster, C., Neundörfer, B. and Handwerker, H. O. (2004), Neural activation during experimental allodynia: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 3211–3218. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03437.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 7 January 2004, revised 29 March 2004, accepted 8 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!