Oestrogen-deficient female aromatase knockout (ArKO) mice exhibit ‘depressive-like’ symptomatology
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 217–228, July 2004
How to Cite
Dalla, C., Antoniou, K., Papadopoulou-Daifoti, Z., Balthazart, J. and Bakker, J. (2004), Oestrogen-deficient female aromatase knockout (ArKO) mice exhibit ‘depressive-like’ symptomatology. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 217–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03443.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Received 14 January 2004, revised 15 March 2004, accepted 6 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!