Experimental evidence and modeling studies support a synchronizing role for electrical coupling in the cat thalamic reticular neurons in vivo
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 111–119, July 2004
How to Cite
Fuentealba, P., Crochet, S., Timofeev, I., Bazhenov, M., Sejnowski, T. J. and Steriade, M. (2004), Experimental evidence and modeling studies support a synchronizing role for electrical coupling in the cat thalamic reticular neurons in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 111–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03462.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2004
- Received 20 November 2003, revised 21 April 2004, accepted 26 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!