Phenotypic expression of the targeted null-mutation in the dopamine transporter gene varies as a function of the genetic background
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 120–126, July 2004
How to Cite
Morice, E., Denis, C., Giros, B. and Nosten-Bertrand, M. (2004), Phenotypic expression of the targeted null-mutation in the dopamine transporter gene varies as a function of the genetic background. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03465.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2004
- Received 21 January 2004, revised 9 April 2004, accepted 28 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!