Disruption of hippocampal CA3 network: effects on episodic-like memory processing in C57BL/6J mice
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 597–600, July 2004
How to Cite
Daumas, S., Halley, H. and Lassalle, J.-M. (2004), Disruption of hippocampal CA3 network: effects on episodic-like memory processing in C57BL/6J mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 597–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03484.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Received 28 January 2004, revised 14 April 2004, accepted 7 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!