TNF-α accounts for short-term persistence of oxidative status in rat brain after two weeks of repeated stress
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1125–1130, August 2004
How to Cite
Munhoz, C., Madrigal, J. L. M., García-Bueno, B., Pradillo, J. M., Moro, M. A., Lizasoain, I., Lorenzo, P., Scavone, C. and Leza, J. C. (2004), TNF-α accounts for short-term persistence of oxidative status in rat brain after two weeks of repeated stress. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 1125–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03560.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2004
- Received 5 December 2003, revised 15 June 2004, accepted 17 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!