INaP underlies intrinsic spiking and rhythm generation in networks of cultured rat spinal cord neurons
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 976–988, August 2004
How to Cite
Darbon, P., Yvon, C., Legrand, J.-C. and Streit, J. (2004), INaP underlies intrinsic spiking and rhythm generation in networks of cultured rat spinal cord neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 976–988. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03565.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Received 20 February 2004, revised 4 June 2004, accepted 21 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!