BDNF increases rat brain mitochondrial respiratory coupling at complex I, but not complex II
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1189–1196, September 2004
How to Cite
Markham, A., Cameron, I., Franklin, P. and Spedding, M. (2004), BDNF increases rat brain mitochondrial respiratory coupling at complex I, but not complex II. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 1189–1196. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03578.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
- Received 5 November 2003, revised 13 May 2004, accepted 23 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!