Peripubertal environmental enrichment reverses the effects of maternal care on hippocampal development and glutamate receptor subunit expression
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1355–1362, September 2004
How to Cite
Bredy, T. W., Zhang, T. Y., Grant, R. J., Diorio, J. and Meaney, M. J. (2004), Peripubertal environmental enrichment reverses the effects of maternal care on hippocampal development and glutamate receptor subunit expression. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 1355–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03599.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
- Received 13 April 2004, revised 7 July 2004, accepted 8 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!