Deficits in a lateralized associative learning task in dopamine-depleted rats with functional recovery by dopamine-rich transplants
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1953–1959, October 2004
How to Cite
Dowd, E. and Dunnett, S. B. (2004), Deficits in a lateralized associative learning task in dopamine-depleted rats with functional recovery by dopamine-rich transplants. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 1953–1959. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03637.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Received 21 April 2004, revised 14 July 2004, accepted 22 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!