Adult neural progenitor cells provide a permissive guiding substrate for corticospinal axon growth following spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1695–1704, October 2004
How to Cite
Pfeifer, K., Vroemen, M., Blesch, A. and Weidner, N. (2004), Adult neural progenitor cells provide a permissive guiding substrate for corticospinal axon growth following spinal cord injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 1695–1704. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03657.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Received 25 March 2004, revised 26 July 2004, accepted 29 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!