Thyroid hormone participates in the regulation of neural stem cells and oligodendrocyte precursor cells in the central nervous system of adult rat
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2059–2070, October 2004
How to Cite
M., F., S., P., M., M., L., G. and L., C. (2004), Thyroid hormone participates in the regulation of neural stem cells and oligodendrocyte precursor cells in the central nervous system of adult rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2059–2070. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03664.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Received 11 March 2004, revised 29 June 2004, accepted 5 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!