Locomotor and oculomotor impairment associated with cerebellar dysgenesis in Zic3-deficient (Bent tail) mutant mice
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2159–2167, October 2004
How to Cite
Aruga, J., Ogura, H., Shutoh, F., Ogawa, M., Franke, B., Nagao, S. and Mikoshiba, K. (2004), Locomotor and oculomotor impairment associated with cerebellar dysgenesis in Zic3-deficient (Bent tail) mutant mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2159–2167. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03666.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Received 25 March 2004, revised 26 July 2004, accepted 2 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!