Single-pulse transcranial magnetic stimulation over the frontal eye field can facilitate and inhibit saccade triggering
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2240–2244, October 2004
How to Cite
Nyffeler, T., Bucher, O., Pflugshaupt, T., Von Wartburg, R., Wurtz, P., Hess, C. W. and Müri, R. M. (2004), Single-pulse transcranial magnetic stimulation over the frontal eye field can facilitate and inhibit saccade triggering. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2240–2244. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03667.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Received 22 March 2004, revised 25 June 2004, accepted 3 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!