Transcranial magnetic stimulation of the human motor cortex influences the neuronal activity of subthalamic nucleus
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2245–2249, October 2004
How to Cite
Strafella, A. P., Vanderwerf, Y. and Sadikot, A. F. (2004), Transcranial magnetic stimulation of the human motor cortex influences the neuronal activity of subthalamic nucleus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2245–2249. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03669.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
- Received 11 May 2004, revised 13 July 2004, accepted 10 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!