Recovery of bimodal locomotion in the spinal-transected salamander, Pleurodeles waltlii
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1995–2007, October 2004
How to Cite
Chevallier, S., Landry, M., Nagy, F. and Cabelguen, J.-M. (2004), Recovery of bimodal locomotion in the spinal-transected salamander, Pleurodeles waltlii. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 1995–2007. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03671.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
- Received 16 June 2004, revised 30 July 2004, accepted 2 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!