A.R. and H.A. contributed equally to this work, and O.L. and M.S. contributed equally to this work.
A disaccharide derived from chondroitin sulphate proteoglycan promotes central nervous system repair in rats and mice†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1973–1983, October 2004
How to Cite
Rolls, A., Avidan, H., Cahalon, L., Schori, H., Bakalash, S., Litvak, V., Lev, S., Lider, O. and Schwartz, M. (2004), A disaccharide derived from chondroitin sulphate proteoglycan promotes central nervous system repair in rats and mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 1973–1983. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03676.x
†Dedicated in memory of Professor Ofer Lider, a great human being and a courageous scientist.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Received 25 March 2004, revised 25 July 2004, accepted 5 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!