Axon-dominant localization of cell-surface cholesterol in cultured hippocampal neurons and its disappearance in Niemann–Pick type C model cells
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2015–2021, October 2004
How to Cite
Tashiro, Y., Yamazaki, T., Shimada, Y., Ohno-Iwashita, Y. and Okamoto, K. (2004), Axon-dominant localization of cell-surface cholesterol in cultured hippocampal neurons and its disappearance in Niemann–Pick type C model cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2015–2021. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03677.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
- Received 20 April 2004, revised 7 August 2004, accepted 13 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!