Unilateral cochlear ablation produces greater loss of inhibition in the contralateral inferior colliculus
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2133–2140, October 2004
How to Cite
Vale, C., Juíz, J. M., Moore, D. R. and Sanes, D. H. (2004), Unilateral cochlear ablation produces greater loss of inhibition in the contralateral inferior colliculus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2133–2140. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03679.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Received 21 April 2004, revised 15 July 2004, accepted 10 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!