G.S. and A.C. contributed equally to this work
Adenosine A2A receptors are involved in physical dependence and place conditioning induced by THC
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2203–2213, October 2004
How to Cite
Soria, G., Castañé, A., Berrendero, F., Ledent, C., Parmentier, M., Maldonado, R. and Valverde, O. (2004), Adenosine A2A receptors are involved in physical dependence and place conditioning induced by THC. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2203–2213. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03682.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Received 17 May 2004, revised 29 July 2004, accepted 5 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!