A single high dose of cocaine induces behavioural sensitization and modifies mRNA encoding GluR1 and GAP-43 in rats
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2833–2837, November 2004
How to Cite
Grignaschi, G., Burbassi, S., Zennaro, E., Bendotti, C. and Cervo, L. (2004), A single high dose of cocaine induces behavioural sensitization and modifies mRNA encoding GluR1 and GAP-43 in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2833–2837. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03712.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
- Received 12 May 2004, revised 6 August 2004, accepted 27 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!