A soluble Nogo receptor differentially affects plasticity of spinally projecting axons
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2567–2579, November 2004
How to Cite
MacDermid, V. E., McPhail, L. T., Tsang, B., Rosenthal, A., Davies, A. and Ramer, M. S. (2004), A soluble Nogo receptor differentially affects plasticity of spinally projecting axons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2567–2579. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03715.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
- Received 9 July 2004, revised 23 August 2004, accepted 31 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!