Are switches in perception of the Necker cube related to eye position?
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2811–2818, November 2004
How to Cite
Einhäuser, W., Martin, K. A. C. and König, P. (2004), Are switches in perception of the Necker cube related to eye position?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2811–2818. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03722.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Received 19 February 2004, revised 15 August 2004, accepted 1 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!