Involvement of corticostriatal glutamatergic terminals in striatal dopamine release elicited by stimulation of δ-opioid receptors
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2629–2638, November 2004
How to Cite
Billet, F., Dourmap, N. and Costentin, J. (2004), Involvement of corticostriatal glutamatergic terminals in striatal dopamine release elicited by stimulation of δ-opioid receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2629–2638. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03723.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Received 14 December 2003, revised 24 August 2004, accepted 30 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!