Present address: Institute of Stem Cell Research, GSF, National Research Center for Environment and Health, Ingolstädter Landstr.1, Neuherberg/Munich, Germany.
BM88 is an early marker of proliferating precursor cells that will differentiate into the neuronal lineage
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2509–2523, November 2004
How to Cite
Koutmani, Y., Hurel, C., Patsavoudi, E., Hack, M., Gotz, M., Thomaidou, D. and Matsas, R. (2004), BM88 is an early marker of proliferating precursor cells that will differentiate into the neuronal lineage. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2509–2523. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03724.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Received 26 March 2004, revised 25 August 2004, accepted 30 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!