Modular biased-competition and cooperation: a candidate mechanism for selective working memory
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2789–2803, November 2004
How to Cite
Almeida, R., Deco, G. and Stetter, M. (2004), Modular biased-competition and cooperation: a candidate mechanism for selective working memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2789–2803. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03726.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Received 29 April 2004, revised 27 August 2004, accepted 1 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!