Post-training intrabasolateral amygdala infusions of dopamine modulate consolidation of inhibitory avoidance memory: involvement of noradrenergic and cholinergic systems
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2804–2810, November 2004
How to Cite
LaLumiere, R. T., Nguyen, L. T. and McGaugh, J. L. (2004), Post-training intrabasolateral amygdala infusions of dopamine modulate consolidation of inhibitory avoidance memory: involvement of noradrenergic and cholinergic systems. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2804–2810. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03744.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
- Received 30 June 2004, revised 1 September 2004, accepted 10 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!