Nucleus accumbens neurons in the rat exhibit differential activity to conditioned reinforcers and primary reinforcers within a second-order schedule of saccharin reinforcement
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2777–2788, November 2004
How to Cite
Wilson, D. I. G. and Bowman, E. M. (2004), Nucleus accumbens neurons in the rat exhibit differential activity to conditioned reinforcers and primary reinforcers within a second-order schedule of saccharin reinforcement. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2777–2788. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03747.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
- Received 18 June 2004, revised 18 August 2004, accepted 21 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!