E.V. and D.V.D. contributed equally to this work.
Altered circadian locomotor activity in APP23 mice: a model for BPSD disturbances
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2757–2766, November 2004
How to Cite
Vloeberghs, E., Van Dam, D., Engelborghs, S., Nagels, G., Staufenbiel, M. and De Deyn, P. P. (2004), Altered circadian locomotor activity in APP23 mice: a model for BPSD disturbances. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2757–2766. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03755.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
- Received 15 June 2004, revised 9 August 2004, accepted 22 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!