Putative NMDA receptors in Hydra: a biochemical and functional study
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2598–2604, November 2004
How to Cite
Pierobon, P., Sogliano, C., Minei, R., Tino, A., Porcu, P., Marino, G., Tortiglione, C. and Concas, A. (2004), Putative NMDA receptors in Hydra: a biochemical and functional study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2598–2604. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03759.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
- Received 29 July 2004, revised 14 September 2004, accepted 21 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!