GABA-immunoreactive starburst amacrine cells in pigmented and albino rats
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3195–3198, December 2004
How to Cite
Blaszczyk, W. M., Telkes, I. and Distler, C. (2004), GABA-immunoreactive starburst amacrine cells in pigmented and albino rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3195–3198. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03761.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 17 June 2004, accepted 25 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!