Recovery and refractoriness of auditory evoked fields after gaps in click trains
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3141–3147, December 2004
How to Cite
Gutschalk, A., Patterson, R. D., Uppenkamp, S., Scherg, M. and Rupp, A. (2004), Recovery and refractoriness of auditory evoked fields after gaps in click trains. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3141–3147. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03767.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 16 March 2004, revised 1 September 2004, accepted 27 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!