Clozapine-, but not haloperidol-, induced increases in ΔFosB-like immunoreactivity are completely blocked in the striatum of mice lacking D3 dopamine receptors
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3189–3194, December 2004
How to Cite
Robertson, G. S., Lee, C. J., Sridhar, K., Nakabeppu, Y., Cheng, M., Wang, Y.-M. and Caron, M. G. (2004), Clozapine-, but not haloperidol-, induced increases in ΔFosB-like immunoreactivity are completely blocked in the striatum of mice lacking D3 dopamine receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3189–3194. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03774.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 9 July 2004, revised 14 September 2004, accepted 22 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!