Pre- and postsynaptic GABAA receptors at reciprocal dendrodendritic synapses in the olfactory bulb
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2945–2952, December 2004
How to Cite
Panzanelli, P., Homanics, G. E., Ottersen, O. P., Fritschy, J.-M. and Sassoè-Pognetto, M. (2004), Pre- and postsynaptic GABAA receptors at reciprocal dendrodendritic synapses in the olfactory bulb. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2945–2952. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03776.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 1 September 2004, revised 28 September 2004, accepted 30 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!