D.P.C. and P.G.F.B. contributed equally to this work.
Entorhinal cortex contributes to object-in-place scene memory
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3157–3164, December 2004
How to Cite
Charles, D. P., Browning, P. G. F. and Gaffan, D. (2004), Entorhinal cortex contributes to object-in-place scene memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3157–3164. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03777.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 30 June 2004, revised 20 September 2004, accepted 30 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!