Electrical and neurotransmitter activity of mature neurons derived from mouse embryonic stem cells by Sox-1 lineage selection and directed differentiation
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 3209–3221, December 2004
How to Cite
Lang, R. J., Haynes, J. M., Kelly, J., Johnson, J., Greenhalgh, J., O'Brien, C., Mulholland, E. M., Baker, L., Munsie, M. and Pouton, C. W. (2004), Electrical and neurotransmitter activity of mature neurons derived from mouse embryonic stem cells by Sox-1 lineage selection and directed differentiation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3209–3221. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03782.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
- Received 20 July 2004, revised 26 September 2004, accepted 30 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!