Present address: Oregon Health Science University, Vollum Institute, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239, USA.
Possible role of phosphatidylinositol 4,5, bisphosphate in luteinizing hormone releasing hormone-mediated M-current inhibition in bullfrog sympathetic neurons
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2990–2998, December 2004
How to Cite
Ford, C. P., Stemkowski, P. L. and Smith, P. A. (2004), Possible role of phosphatidylinositol 4,5, bisphosphate in luteinizing hormone releasing hormone-mediated M-current inhibition in bullfrog sympathetic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 2990–2998. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03786.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 10 June 2004, revised 29 September 2004, accepted 4 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!