Cortico-basal ganglia pathways are essential for the recall of well–established visuomotor associations
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3165–3178, December 2004
How to Cite
Nixon, P. D., McDonald, K. R., Gough, P. M., Alexander, I. H. and Passingham, R. E. (2004), Cortico-basal ganglia pathways are essential for the recall of well–established visuomotor associations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3165–3178. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03788.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 17 March 2004, revised 24 September 2004, accepted 1 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!