Synaptic distribution of the NR1, NR2A and NR2B subunits of the N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor in the rat lumbar spinal cord revealed with an antigen-unmasking technique
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 3301–3312, December 2004
How to Cite
Nagy, G. G., Watanabe, M., Fukaya, M. and Todd, A. J. (2004), Synaptic distribution of the NR1, NR2A and NR2B subunits of the N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor in the rat lumbar spinal cord revealed with an antigen-unmasking technique. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3301–3312. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03798.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
- Received 5 August 2004, revised 5 October 2004, accepted 11 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!