Present address: School of Psychological Sciences, LaTrobe University, Bundoora, 3086, Victoria, Australia.
Long-term sensorineural hearing loss induces functional changes in the rat auditory nerve
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3131–3140, December 2004
How to Cite
Shepherd, R. K., Roberts, L. A. and Paolini, A. G. (2004), Long-term sensorineural hearing loss induces functional changes in the rat auditory nerve. European Journal of Neuroscience, 20: 3131–3140. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03809.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 19 July 2004, revised 27 September 2004, accepted 11 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!