S. C.-D. and B. W. contributed equally to the work.
Doublecortin expression levels in adult brain reflect neurogenesis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January 2005
How to Cite
Couillard-Despres, S., Winner, B., Schaubeck, S., Aigner, R., Vroemen, M., Weidner, N., Bogdahn, U., Winkler, J., Kuhn, H.-G. and Aigner, L. (2005), Doublecortin expression levels in adult brain reflect neurogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03813.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 6 August 2004, revised 15 October 2004, accepted 18 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!