H. N. and M. S.-P. contributed equally to the work.
The actin-binding protein profilin I is localized at synaptic sites in an activity-regulated manner
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 15–25, January 2005
How to Cite
Neuhoff, H., Sassoè-Pognetto, M., Panzanelli, P., Maas, C., Witke, W. and Kneussel, M. (2005), The actin-binding protein profilin I is localized at synaptic sites in an activity-regulated manner. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 15–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03814.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Received 3 August 2004,revised 13 October 2004,accepted 19 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!