Activation of group II mGlu receptors blocks the enhanced drug taking induced by previous exposure to amphetamine
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 295–300, January 2005
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Austin, J. D., Tanabe, L., Creekmore, E. and Vezina, P. (2005), Activation of group II mGlu receptors blocks the enhanced drug taking induced by previous exposure to amphetamine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 295–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03822.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Received 4 October 2004, revised 20 October 2004, accepted 22 October 2004
Vol. 25, Issue 3, 908, Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!