Presynaptic NMDA autoreceptors facilitate axon excitability: a new molecular target for the anticonvulsant gabapentin
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 197–209, January 2005
How to Cite
Suárez, L. M., Suárez, F., Del Olmo, N., Ruiz, M., González-Escalada, J. R. and Solís, J. M. (2005), Presynaptic NMDA autoreceptors facilitate axon excitability: a new molecular target for the anticonvulsant gabapentin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 197–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03832.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Received 13 July 2004, revised 5 October 2004, accepted 25 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!